3. Clinical Data (CLDA) is a biotechnology company. It has several late-stage compounds, including Vilazodone for depression and Stedivaze for cardiac stress. It also sells genetic tests to determine drug response. Its fiscal first-quarter loss narrowed to $14 million, or 51 cents a share, from a loss of $15 million, or 88 cents, a year earlier. Revenue grew 48%. Clinical Data's stock is expensive based on all relative valuation metrics since the company is consistently unprofitable. Still, all six analysts following Clinical Data recommend purchasing its shares.
10 Stocks Expected to Gain at Least 50%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.