4. Entegris (ENTG - Get Report) sells products to semiconductor, fuel-cell and life-sciences companies. It swung to a second-quarter profit of $18 million, or 14 cents a share, from a year-earlier loss. Revenue more than doubled. The operating margin climbed from the negatives to positive 16%. Entegris shares trade at a forward earnings multiple of 5.6, a book value multiple of 1.5 and a cash flow multiple of 8.4 -- 53%, 73% and 37% discounts to peer averages. Around 88% of analysts rate the stock "buy" and 12% rate it "hold."
10 Stocks Expected to Gain at Least 50%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.