4. Entegris (ENTG - Get Report) sells products to semiconductor, fuel-cell and life-sciences companies. It swung to a second-quarter profit of $18 million, or 14 cents a share, from a year-earlier loss. Revenue more than doubled. The operating margin climbed from the negatives to positive 16%. Entegris shares trade at a forward earnings multiple of 5.6, a book value multiple of 1.5 and a cash flow multiple of 8.4 -- 53%, 73% and 37% discounts to peer averages. Around 88% of analysts rate the stock "buy" and 12% rate it "hold."
10 Stocks Expected to Gain at Least 50%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.