5. Orbital Sciences (ORB) develops small and medium-class rockets and space systems for commercial and military customers. Second-quarter profit contracted 27% to $6.4 million, or 11 cents a share, as revenue expanded 25% to $338 million. The operating margin narrowed from 4.8% to 4.1%. Orbital's stock sells for a forward earnings multiple of 12, a book value multiple of 1.5 and a sales multiple of 0.7 -- 14%, 70% and 40% discounts to aerospace and defense industry averages. All eight analysts covering Orbital Sciences advise purchasing its shares.
10 Stocks Expected to Gain at Least 50%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.