5. Orbital Sciences (ORB) develops small and medium-class rockets and space systems for commercial and military customers. Second-quarter profit contracted 27% to $6.4 million, or 11 cents a share, as revenue expanded 25% to $338 million. The operating margin narrowed from 4.8% to 4.1%. Orbital's stock sells for a forward earnings multiple of 12, a book value multiple of 1.5 and a sales multiple of 0.7 -- 14%, 70% and 40% discounts to aerospace and defense industry averages. All eight analysts covering Orbital Sciences advise purchasing its shares.
10 Stocks Expected to Gain at Least 50%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.