5. Orbital Sciences (ORB) develops small and medium-class rockets and space systems for commercial and military customers. Second-quarter profit contracted 27% to $6.4 million, or 11 cents a share, as revenue expanded 25% to $338 million. The operating margin narrowed from 4.8% to 4.1%. Orbital's stock sells for a forward earnings multiple of 12, a book value multiple of 1.5 and a sales multiple of 0.7 -- 14%, 70% and 40% discounts to aerospace and defense industry averages. All eight analysts covering Orbital Sciences advise purchasing its shares.
10 Stocks Expected to Gain at Least 50%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.