8. Delta Air Lines (DAL - Get Report) provides air transportation to passengers and cargo. Delta swung to a second-quarter profit of $467 million, or 55 cents a share, as revenue advanced 17% to $8.2 billion. The operating margin jumped from 0.8% to 11%. Delta's stock trades at a forward earnings multiple of 5.3 and a sales multiple of 0.3 -- 78% and 72% discounts to airline industry averages. It's expensive based on book value per share. Of researchers following Delta, 13, or 93%, advocate purchasing its shares and one advises holding them. None suggest selling Delta.
10 Stocks Expected to Gain at Least 50%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.