9. CommScope (CTV) makes coaxial and fiber-optic cable for communications companies. Second-quarter profit nearly tripled to $44 million, or 43 cents a share, as revenue ascended 6.9% to $838 million. The operating margin narrowed from 13% to 9.1%. CommScope's stock sells for a forward earnings multiple of 9.4, a book value multiple of 1.3, a sales multiple of 0.7 and a cash flow multiple of 5.7 -- 46%, 54%, 79% and 60% discounts to communications equipment peer averages. Roughly 92% of analysts rate the stock "buy" and 8% rate it "hold."
10 Stocks Expected to Gain at Least 50%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.