9. CommScope (CTV) makes coaxial and fiber-optic cable for communications companies. Second-quarter profit nearly tripled to $44 million, or 43 cents a share, as revenue ascended 6.9% to $838 million. The operating margin narrowed from 13% to 9.1%. CommScope's stock sells for a forward earnings multiple of 9.4, a book value multiple of 1.3, a sales multiple of 0.7 and a cash flow multiple of 5.7 -- 46%, 54%, 79% and 60% discounts to communications equipment peer averages. Roughly 92% of analysts rate the stock "buy" and 8% rate it "hold."
10 Stocks Expected to Gain at Least 50%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.