DHT Holdings (DHT)
Company Profile: DHT Holdings operates a fleet of double-hull tankers.
Dividend Yield: 10.5% (forward annual)Closing price: $3.83 (Sept. 10) Financial Metrics: DHT has a price-to-book ratio of 0.97, which indicates the stock trades evenly with book value. DHT's quick ratio, which measures the ability to meet short-term obligations with its most liquid assets, is 2.4, indicating the tanker company would be able to meet its current liabilities. Analyst Consensus: Seven research firms currently cover DHT, but only one (Jefferies) recommends the stock as a "buy." Another five recommend that investors hold shares of DHT, while another has a "sell" rating. -- Written by Robert Holmes in Boston.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Robert Holmes. >To follow Robert Holmes on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/RobTheStreet. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV