Himax Technologies (HIMX)
Company Profile: Himax Technologies designs, develops and markets semiconductors that are components of flat-panel displays. Its main products are display drivers for large thin-film transistor liquid crystal display (TFT-LCD) panels.
Dividend Yield: 10.3% (forward annual)Closing price: $2.42 (Sept. 10) Financial Metrics: Himax has a price-to-book ratio of 2.17, which indicates the stock may be overvalued based on book value. Himax's quick ratio, which measures the ability to meet short-term obligations with its most liquid assets, is 1.8, indicating the components company would be able to meet its current liabilities. Analyst Consensus: Four analysts cover Himax, and only one recommends investors hold the stock. Three research firms, including Chardan Capital, have a "sell" rating. No research firm rates Himax a "buy."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV