Universal Insurance Holdings (UVE)
Company Profile: Universal Insurance Holdings is an insurance holding company, which, through its various subsidiaries, covers substantially all aspects of insurance underwriting, distribution, claims processing and exposure management.
Dividend Yield: 9% (forward annual)Closing price: $4.46 (Sept. 10) Financial Metrics: Universal Insurance has a price-to-book ratio of 1.41, which indicates the stock may be slightly overvalued based on book value. Analyst Consensus: Only one research firm, EVA Dimensions, has coverage on Universal Insurance and recommends that investors hold the shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV