China Nepstar Chain Drugstore (NPD)
Company Profile: China Nepstar Chain Drugstore and its subsidiaries operate retail drugstores in China.
Dividend Yield: 8.9% (forward annual)Closing price: $3.11 (Sept. 10) Financial Metrics: China Nepstar has a price-to-book ratio of 1.42, which indicates the stock may be slightly overvalued based on book value. China Nepstar's quick ratio, which measures the ability to meet short-term obligations with its most liquid assets, is 2.4, indicating the drugstore company would be able to meet its current liabilities. Analyst Consensus: Five analysts follow China Nepstar, although only one firm (Roth Capital Partners) says investors should buy the stock. Another two firms, including Goldman Sachs, have a "hold" or "neutral" rating on the stock, while two analysts rate China Nepstar a "sell."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV