Company Profile: Primedia is an integrated media company that publishes and distributes advertising-supported print and online consumer guides, mainly for the apartment and other rental property sectors of the residential real estate industry in the U.S.
Dividend Yield: 8.8% (forward annual)Closing price: $3.27 (Sept. 10) Financial Metrics: Primedia has a negative book value as of its last quarterly report in August. Primedia's quick ratio, which measures the ability to meet short-term obligations with its most liquid assets, is 0.7, indicating the media company may have difficulty meeting its current liabilities. Analyst Consensus: JPMorgan, the only research firm that covers Primedia, has a "neutral" rating on the stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV