General Maritime (GMR)
Company Profile: General Maritime is a provider of international seaborne crude oil transportation services.
Dividend Yield: 7.4% (forward annual)Closing price: $4.35 (Sept. 10) Financial Metrics: General Maritime has a price-to-book ratio of 0.73, which suggests the stock may be undervalued based on book value. General Maritime's quick ratio, which measures the ability to meet short-term obligations with its most liquid assets, is 3.5, indicating the transportation company would be able to meet its current liabilities. Analyst Consensus: General Maritime is among the most widely covered stocks on this list. The company is rated "buy" by nine analysts, while another five recommend investors hold the stock. Two research firms rate it "sell." The average of 10 recent stock-price targets is $8.62, which is nearly double where the stock currently trades.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV