By Bryan Perry of InvestorPlace
High-yield dividend stocks are great investments right now, and I have loaded my Cash Machine advisory service full of them. But the fact is that many dividend picks have already seen a lot of buying pressure as investors seek safety, and their big runs are over. Take Dow component Dupont (DD), up nearly 25% on the year as the broader index is down slightly. You can bet the 4% yield in DD stock has a lot to do with that.
But rather than rehash stocks that have already seen big gains, I want to share with you the next round of high-yield dividend stocks that could break out. These are income investments on my "Watch List," which could be the next investments I make in the coming weeks if conditions are right. That means these are companies that could be right at the beginning of their next growth curve.
Here are five such dividend stocks to watch this fall.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV