Myrexis Reports Fiscal Year 2010 Results
Robust Oncology Pipeline Advancing
Conference Call Today at 4:30pm ET
- Announce final Phase 1 data for MPC-3100, a fully-synthetic Hsp90 inhibitor, in solid and hematological refractory cancer patients in 2H 2010
- Complete preclinical studies of cancer metabolism inhibitor (CMI) MPC-9528 and file investigational new drug application (IND) in 1H 2011
- Initiate Azixa™ Phase 2b two-arm trial in glioblastoma in 4Q 2010
- Present updated results from Azixa™ Phase 2 monotherapy trial in relapsed glioblastoma multiforme in 1H 2011
- Completed separation from Myriad Genetics, Inc., creating independent publicly traded company; and changed name to Myrexis, Inc. from Myriad Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Prioritized potential first-in-class/best-in-class oncology pipeline and suspended HIV product candidates
- Presented Azixa Phase 2a data at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) annual meeting in June 2010; durable responses in patients with glioblastoma multiforme and metastatic melanoma
- Presented preclinical results at the American Association of Cancer Research (AACR) annual meeting in April describing MPC-9528, (formerly MPI-486348) the Company's novel CMI (an inhibitor of Nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase, (Nampt))
- Presented interim Phase 1 data of MPC-3100 at the annual ASCO meeting in June 2010 and the AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference, Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics in November 2009
- Identified IND candidate MPI-0485520, an oral anti-interferon which targets the inhibition of a novel protein kinase, IKK epsilon, for certain cancers and chronic inflammatory diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and lupus
- Engaged in active partnership discussions for all preclinical and clinical stage programs, including suspended HIV product candidates
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV