"We see the global economy improving, but obviously it is uneven," said Mark Fields, Ford president for the Americas, at an investor conference Thursday. "We do expect global growth to continue going forward."
China and India will grow, the U.S. will grow moderately and Europe is "a little bit of a worry spot," he said.
Ford will replace about 30% of its volume this year, said Fields, noting that "our replacement rate is at the top or right near the top of the industry
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV