Michael J. Friesema Joins Penford Corporation As Director, Business Development
Penford Corporation (NASDAQ: PENX) announced today that Michael J. Friesema has joined the Company as Director, Business Development.
Friesema brings to Penford over 25 years' experience in manufacturing, engineering, operations and business development at senior management levels within the food, industrial biotech, specialty chemical and agricultural products processing industries. Before joining Penford, Friesema was with Corn Products International and zuChem Inc.
"Penford is evaluating several opportunities in specialized bio-materials and in foods. Mike brings to the Company broad experience to screen, validate, and develop growth initiatives designed to create shareholder value,” said Penford Corporation Chief Executive Officer Thomas D. Malkoski.
Friesema has earned a B.S in Chemical Engineering and a Masters of Business Administration, each from Michigan Technological University.About Penford Corporation Penford Corporation develops, manufactures and markets specialty natural-based ingredient systems for diverse applications.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV