Empire Resorts Announces Changes To Its Board Of Directors
Mr. D’Amato was unanimously elected to serve as a Class I director, with a term expiring at the Company's 2010 annual meeting of stockholders. He was appointed pursuant to the recommendation of Kien Huat Realty III Limited, the Company's largest stockholder, under the terms of an August 19, 2009, Investment Agreement.
Mr. Pearlman concluded, “"We welcome our CEO Joe D’Amato as a new member of Empire Resorts’ Board of Directors. Joe is a seasoned gaming industry executive and his operational experience will complement the expertise of our current Board members."
About Empire Resorts
Empire Resorts owns and operates the Monticello Casino & Raceway, a harness racing track and casino located in Monticello, New York, and 90 miles from midtown Manhattan. For additional information, please visit www.empireresorts.com.Statements in this press release regarding the Company's business that are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements" that may involve material risks and uncertainties. The Company wishes to caution readers not to place undue reliance on such forward-looking statements, which statements are made pursuant to the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1994, and as such, speak only as of the date made. For a full discussion of risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements, see "Risk Factors" in the Company's Annual Report or Form 10-K for the most recently ended fiscal year, as well as the Form 10-Q for the most recently ended fiscal quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV