Investors Capital Wins Award For Outstanding Annual Report
Investors Capital Holdings, Ltd. (NYSE Amex: ICH), a financial services holding company, is a 2010 International ARC Award winner for written text in financial services annual reports. The 24th Annual ARC Awards, sponsored by MerComm, Inc., is the world’s largest annual report competition and acknowledges those who have achieved the highest degree of excellence in annual reports. The ceremony will be held September 16, 2010 at the Ritz-Carlton Battery Park in New York City.
The 2010 ARC Awards competition received over 1,900 entries from 27 countries around the world. All of the entries were reviewed by the ARC Awards’ distinguished panel of judges and advisors. The 2009 ICH Annual Report, Sailing a Higher Course, was written and designed by Investors Capital’s in-house Marketing department, led by chief marketing officer Robert H. Foney. This is the company’s first creative award in its 18-year history.
About Investors Capital Holdings, Ltd.:
Investors Capital Holdings, Ltd. (NYSE Amex: ICH) of Lynnfield, Massachusetts is a financial services holding company that operates primarily through its independent broker/dealer and investment advisor subsidiary, Investors Capital Corporation. Our mission is to provide premier, concierge-level service and support to our valued registered representatives, including advisory programs, strategic practice management and marketing services, and technology, to help them grow their businesses and exceed their clients’ expectations. Business units include Investors Capital Corporation, ICC Insurance Agency, Inc., and Investors Capital Holdings Securities Corporation. For more information, please call (800) 949-1422 x4814 or visit www.investorscapital.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV