AMREP Announces Receipt Of 'Going Private' Proposal At $12.00 Per Share
AMREP Corporation's AMREP Southwest Inc. subsidiary is a major landholder and leading developer of real estate in Rio Rancho, New Mexico, and its Kable Media Services, Inc. subsidiary distributes magazines to wholesalers and provides subscription and product fulfillment and related services to publishers and others.
Certain statements in this news release are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws. These statements are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond the control of AMREP Corporation and that could cause actual results to differ materially from such statements. Further information about these and other relevant risks and uncertainties may be found in the Company's Form 10-K and its other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, all of which are available from the Commission as well as from other sources. Recipients of this news release are cautioned to consider these risks and uncertainties and to not place undue reliance on the forward-looking statements contained therein, including with respect to whether the merger of AMREP Corporation will be consummated on the terms proposed or at all. AMREP Corporation disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
SOURCE AMREP Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV