Boise Inc. To Present At UBS Global Paper And Forest Products Conference
BOISE, Idaho, Sept. 8 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Boise Inc. (NYSE: BZ) announced today that Robert McNutt, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, is scheduled to present a company overview at the UBS Global Paper and Forest Products Conference in New York on Wednesday, September 15, 2010, at 10:30 a.m. ET. The presentation will be webcast live and archived for 90 days following the conference.
In order to access the webcast, please go to www.BoiseInc.com and click on the link to the webcast under Webcasts & Presentations on the Investors drop-down menu.
About Boise Inc.
Headquartered in Boise, Idaho, Boise Inc. (NYSE: BZ) manufactures packaging products and papers including corrugated containers, containerboard, label and release and flexible packaging papers, imaging papers for the office and home, printing and converting papers, newsprint, and market pulp. Our employees are committed to delivering excellent value while managing our businesses to sustain environmental resources for future generations. Visit our website at www.BoiseInc.com.SOURCE Boise Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV