Sept. 8 /PRNewswire/ -- Preformed Line Products (PLP) introduces a new trend in access technology. The COYOTE® GLC is an innovative ground level pedestal closure system which combines the benefits of a sealed splice closure, pedestal and handhole into one compact design.
The GLC is an ideal product for new or updating existing FTTP systems.
- Hermetically sealed and secured system keeps water, insects and animals out
- A stackable spacer system that adapts to changing grade levels
- Ability to remove the GLC from its base and transport it to a suitable work area
- Re-enterable and re-useable
- Multiple fiber management system options
- Modular design allows for network changes
- Independent grounding system – no re-entry necessary
- Cost effective
The COYOTE GLC is the only pedestal system utilizing PLP's patented segmented endplate design and flexible grommet system. Adaptable to industry needs, the GLC allows for future expansion should the network grow. This easy to install system is virtually maintenance free, secure, durable and aesthetically blends in with the environment.
For more information on the COYOTE GLC or other PLP solutions, visit
or call 440-461-5200.
See us at the FTTH Conference and Expo September 12-16, 2010, Booth #400.
About Preformed Line Products
Founded in 1947, Preformed Line Products (Nasdaq: PLPC) is an international designer and manufacturer of products and systems employed in the construction and maintenance of overhead and underground networks for energy, communications and broadband network companies. Headquartered in
, the Company operates three domestic manufacturing centers, located in
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Albemarle, North Carolina
. PLP serves worldwide markets through international operations in
SOURCE Preformed Line Products