5. Tenet Healthcare (THC)
Company Profile: Tenet is a health-care services company whose subsidiaries and affiliates mainly operate hospitals and health-care facilities.
Share Price: $4.19 (Sept. 8)2010 Stock Performance: -22% Analyst Consensus: Tenet garners 10 "buy" ratings from analysts. Another eight suggest that investors hold shares, while one research firm has a "sell" rating on Tenet. The average of 11 recent stock-price targets is $6.73, which is 60% above where the stock currently trades. Bullish Case: Susquehanna Financial analyst A.J. Rice in an Aug. 13 research report noted several positive factors for Tenet, including "solid" cash-flow trends and several transactions that have pushed back the company's next significant debt maturity until 2015. Rice has a price target of $6.50 on the stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV