6. Art Technology Group (ARTG)
Company Profile: Art Technology develops and markets e-commerce software products and related services, including support and maintenance, professional services and application hosting.
Share Price: $3.74 (Sept. 8)2010 Stock Performance: -17% Analyst Consensus: Art Technology is a 10-for-10 -- all 10 analysts who cover the company have "buy" ratings, and all say investors should add to their positions. The average of nine recent stock-price targets is $5.14, which is 37% above where the stock currently trades. Bullish Case: ThinkEquity analyst Aaron Kessler initiated coverage of Art Technology on Aug. 5 with a "buy" rating, arguing that "the company is benefiting from a rising re-platforming cycle and that increasing emphasis on online marketing will drive demand for ARTG's value-added applications."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV