Craft Brewers Taps Another 52-Week High
The brewer's shares have risen steadily in recent months amid speculation that
brewing giant Anheuser-Busch Inbev may be angling to acquire the company.
TheStreet recently polled our readers to see if they thought Anheuser-Busch saw long-term potential in Craft's growing corner of the niche craft beer market, or if the beer behemoth wouldn't bother with such a small-time player in the market. Voters overwhelmingly agreed that Anheuser-Busch is looking to acquire Craft Brewers Alliance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV