6 Financial Penny Stocks to Buy
IMPAC Mortgage Holdings (IMH)IMPAC Mortgage Holdings (IMH) owns numerous subsidiaries whose primary operations include mortgage and real estate fee-based business activities. Year-to-date, IMPAC has dropped 12%. Despite the drop in stock price, the penny stock reported a net profit margin of 1% and a return on average equity of +42.5% in its last income statement. A profit margin of +27.2% also has company officials pleased.
As of this writing, Louis Navellier did not own a position in any of the stocks named here.
More From Investor Place
|Dividend Stocks to Grow Your Nest Egg|
|7 Expert Stock Picks for Every InvestorThere|
|GameChanger Stocks to Build Your Wealth|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV