6 Financial Penny Stocks to Buy
By Louis Navellier of
Penny stocks can be difficult investments for many retail investors, with shares trading for only a few cents always listed on the pink sheets and frequently involving high fees and high risk. But the next best thing is to go for low-priced investments that barely qualify for the major exchanges, skirting the $1 share price limit.
Right now, a number of decent small-cap financial companies are right on the line with shares at around a buck apiece. My Portfolio Grader analysis tool tells me that several of these financial stocks are seeing strong quantitative buying pressure, what I call "quant." That means buyers are dramatically outpacing sellers even in this volatile market -- a great sign for these stocks.
To help you get into these penny stock picks before they take off, here's my list of six cheap financial investments to buy now.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV