Photo Release -- Zion Oil & Gas Appoints Victor Carrillo As A New Board Member
DALLAS, Texas and CAESAREA, Israel, Sept. 8, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Zion Oil & Gas, Inc. (Nasdaq:ZN) announced today that Victor Carrillo, currently serving as Chairman of the Railroad Commission of Texas, has joined the Company as a member of its Board of Directors.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7967
Victor Carrillo, a petroleum geologist and geophysicist, attorney, former Abilene City Councilman, former Taylor County Judge, and a current Commissioner of the Texas Railroad Commission, has over 20 years of experience in the oil and gas industry, specifically in exploration and production. Mr. Carrillo earned his law degree from the University of Houston Law Center, a Master of Science degree in geology from Baylor University, and a Bachelor of Science degree in geology from Hardin-Simmons University. Mr. Carrillo also received an honorary doctorate degree from Hardin-Simmons University in May 2006.Mr. John Brown, Chairman of the Board and Founder, said: "We are delighted to have Victor Carrillo joining our Board of Directors. He brings an immense wealth of experience in the petroleum industry to Zion and has a unique and valuable set of skills that will serve as a tremendous asset to our Company, as we continue our pursuit to recover hydrocarbons in Israel. He will immediately join Zion's Technical Committee, where I expect his involvement to bring a great benefit." Zion's common stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol "ZN" and Zion's warrants trade under the symbol "ZNWAW".
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV