DURECT Corporation To Participate In Upcoming Healthcare Conferences
CUPERTINO, Calif., Sept. 7, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DURECT Corporation (Nasdaq:DRRX) announced today that management is scheduled to present at three upcoming healthcare conferences.
- Joe Stauffer, Chief Medical Officer and EVP-Corporate Strategy, will deliver a talk entitled "FDA Regulations and Testing for Pain Products" at the National Conference on Pain for Frontline Practitioners in Las Vegas, Nevada on Wednesday, September 8 at 2:30 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Matt Hogan, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Rodman & Renshaw Life Sciences Conference in New York on Tuesday, September 14 at 10:50 a.m. Eastern Time. A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available by accessing http://www.wsw.com/webcast/rrshq18/drrx .
- Matt Hogan will also present at the UBS Global Life Sciences Conference in New York on Monday, September 20 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time. A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available by accessing DURECT's homepage at http://www.durect.com and clicking "Investor Relations." If you are unable to participate during the live webcast, the call will be archived on DURECT's website under Audio Archive in the "Investor Relations" section.
About DURECT Corporation
DURECT is an emerging specialty pharmaceutical company developing innovative drugs for pain and other chronic diseases, with late-stage development programs including REMOXY®, POSIDUR™, ELADUR™, and TRANSDUR™-Sufentanil. DURECT's proprietary oral, transdermal and injectable depot delivery technologies enable new indications and superior clinical/commercial attributes such as abuse deterrence, improved convenience, compliance, efficacy and safety for small molecule and biologic drugs. For more information, please visit www.durect.com .The DURECT Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7958 NOTE: POSIDUR™, SABER™, ORADUR®, TRANSDUR™, and ELADUR™ are trademarks of DURECT Corporation. Other referenced trademarks belong to their respective owners. REMOXY, POSIDUR, ELADUR and TRANSDUR-Sufentanil are drug candidates under development and have not been approved for commercialization by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or other health authorities.
CONTACT: DURECT Corporation Matthew J. Hogan, Chief Financial Officer 408-777-4936
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV