Trius Therapeutics To Present Data From Drug Development Programs At ICAAC
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Trius Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: TSRX) announced today that the results of multiple studies from its drug development programs, including its lead antibiotic drug candidate torezolid phosphate (TR-701), will be presented in poster presentations at the 50th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC) meeting in Boston September 12-15. In addition to the results of clinical and nonclinical studies of torezolid phosphate, the posters highlight advances in Trius' preclinical GyrB and DHFR antibacterial and antifungal programs.
The presentations are as follows:
Sunday, September 12th
Poster Presentations 002 – Pharmacology of Oxazolidinones and Miscellaneous Antibacterial Agents ( 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.)
- A1-013: Absolute Bioavailability of TR-701 FA and Pharmacokinetics after Single and Multiple Intravenous Administration in Healthy Adult Subjects; P. Bien, P. Prokocimer, K.A. Munoz, C. Bethune
- A1-014: Population Pharmacokinetic Modeling of TR-700 in Patients with Complicated Skin and Skin Structure Infections; J. Mondick, P. Bien, C. De Anda, M. Gastonguay, P. Prokocimer
- B-709: Anti-Virulence Effect of TR-700 on MRSA Strains Causing Complicated Skin and Skin Structure Infections (cSSTIs); J. M. Yamaki, T. Synold, A. Wong-Beringer
- F1-834: Structure-based Design of Novel 7-substituted Diaminoquinazoline Antibacterial Agents Targeting Dihydrofolate Reductase (DHFR); M. Hilgers, T. Lam, J. Zhang, X. Li, Z. Chen, M. Trzoss, C. Creighton, L. Kohen, M. Cunningham, B. Kwan, K. Nelson, M. Stidham, V. Brown-Driver, K. Shaw, J. Finn
- F1-835: Structure-Based Design of New DHFR Antibacterial Agents (Part 1): 7-Aryl-2,4-Diaminoquinazolines SAR; X. Li, M. Hilgers, J. Zhang, Z. Chen, T. Lam, M. Trzoss, L. Kohen, C. Creighton, M. Cunningham, K. Nelson, B. Kwan, M. Stidham, V. Brown-Driver; K. Shaw, J. Finn
- F1-836: Structure-Based Design of New DHFR Antibacterial Agents (Part 2): 7-Benzimidazol-1-yl-2,4-Diaminoquinazolines SAR; J. Finn, T. Lam, J. Zhang, M. Hilgers, X. Li, M. Trzoss, L. Kohen, M. Cunningham, K. Nelson, M. Stidham, V. Brown-Driver, K. Shaw
- F1-837: Microbiological Profile of Novel 2,4-diaminoquinazoline DHFR Inhibitors; V. Brown-Driver, T. Lam, K. Nelson, A. Castellano, C. Creighton, J. Zhang, X. Li, Z. Chen, M. Trzoss, K. GC, E. Biller, M. Cunningham, M. Stidham, K. Shaw, J. Finn
- F1-838: Advanced Microbiology and In Vivo Efficacy of Rx101005, a Novel 2,4-Diaminoquinazoline DHFR Inhibitor; V. Brown-Driver, T. Lam, A. Castellano, K. Nelson, K. Shaw, J. Finn
- F1-855: Evaluation of Novel 2,4-Diaminoquinazoline Inhibitors of Candida albicans DHFR; M. Cunningham, M. Hilgers, B. Kwan, K. Nelson, T. Lam, J. Zhang, X. Li, Z. Chen, M. Trzoss, C. Creighton, L. Kohen K. Shaw, J. Finn
- C1-1426: Evidence for Multiple Functionality of Campylobacter jejuni DNA Gyrase in Chromosomal Replication; D. Bensen, A. Walters, M. Cunningham, L. Tari, K. Shaw, J. Finn
- C1-1431: Elevated Linezolid Resistance in Clinical Staphylococcus aureus cfr Isolates is Associated with Co-Occurring Mutations in Ribosomal Protein L3; J. Locke, G. Morales, M. Hilgers, K. GC, M. Rahawi, J. J. Picazo, K. J. Shaw, J. Stein
- C1-1432: Structure-Activity Relationships of Diverse Oxazolidinones for Linezolid-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Strains Possessing Ribosomal Mutations or the cfr Methyltransferase Gene; J. Locke, J. Finn, M. Hilgers, K. GC, M. Rahawi, G. Morales, J. J. Picazo, W. IM, K. Shaw, and J. Stein
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.