OceanFirst Financial Corp. Announces Appointment Of Steven J. Tsimbinos As Corporate Secretary
TOMS RIVER, N.J., Sept. 7, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OceanFirst Financial Corp. (Nasdaq:OCFC), the holding company for OceanFirst Bank, today announced the appointment of Steven J. Tsimbinos as First Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary.
In making the announcement, Chairman and CEO John R. Garbarino stated, "Steven Tsimbinos is a respected attorney and has extensive experience representing financial services companies. We expect Steve to be a great asset to our organization and welcome him to the OceanFirst management team."
In addition to his responsibilities as Corporate Secretary, Mr. Tsimbinos will serve as General Counsel, managing the Bank's Legal Department. He reports to President and COO Vito R. Nardelli. Mr. Tsimbinos is a member of the New Jersey and New York Bar Associations and most recently held the positions of General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer for Copper River Management, L.P. in Holmdel, New Jersey. Previously, Mr. Tsimbinos was a partner in the law firm Lowenstein Sandler PC in Roseland, New Jersey and began his legal career with Thatcher Proffitt & Wood in New York. He is a graduate of Boston University School of Law and Skidmore College.OceanFirst Financial Corp's subsidiary, OceanFirst Bank, founded in 1902, is a federally-chartered stock savings bank with $2.2 billion in assets and twenty-three branches located in Ocean, Monmouth and Middlesex Counties, New Jersey. The Bank is the largest and oldest community-based financial institution headquartered in Ocean County, New Jersey. OceanFirst Financial Corp.'s press releases are available by visiting us at www.oceanfirst.com .
CONTACT: OceanFirst Financial Corp. Jill A. Hewitt, Investor Relations Officer (732) 240-4500, ext. 7516 Fax: (732) 341-2579 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV