Health Education Solutions Teaches Lifesaving Skills In Research Library's New Online Heartsaver Special Section
LINCOLN, Neb., Sept. 7 /PRNewswire/ -- A sudden cardiac arrest victim's chance of survival falls seven to 10 percent for every minute of delay until defibrillation if CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) is not provided, underscoring the need for training in this lifesaving skill set. Health Education Solutions, the leading provider of continuing education solutions for healthcare professionals and the general public, today released a new Heartsaver® Special Section , a series of articles, vignettes and important facts about the American Heart Association's Heartsaver® courses, including CPR and Automated External Defibrillator (AED), First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogens certifications.
The 10-article special section is now available in Health Education Solutions' online research library. It is free for healthcare providers, first responders and individuals who simply want to be prepared to provide emergency care.
"CPR and AED are important skills for not only healthcare workers and first responders, but also for child care workers, fitness and recreation professionals, and even moms and dads or anyone else who interacts with people on a day-to-day basis," said David King, president of Health Education Solutions. "Whether you're seeking to update your professional skills, or just want to be prepared for a medical emergency, Health Education Solutions' research library and online courses make vital information easily accessible."
The special section includes information and stories about first aid certification and other related topics. Here are some highlights:
- Eight Things NOT to Do When Performing CPR
- Heartsaver® First Aid and CPR at Home
- What Are Bloodborne Pathogens and How Do They Spread?
- First Aid at Work: Best Practices and Fundamentals
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV