German American Bancorp, Inc. To Present At INVESTIndiana Equity Conference
JASPER, Ind., Sept. 7, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- German American Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq:GABC) will be presenting at the INVESTIndiana Equity Conference, which will be held September 9, 2010 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Mark A. Schroeder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of German American, together with Bradley M. Rust, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present the Company's business strategy and financial performance at 10:50 a.m. EDT on Thursday, September 9.
The presentation, which is expected to last approximately 25 minutes, may be viewed live, and a replay will be available for 90 days by accessing http://www.germanamerican.com/index.php?page=shareholder_info&bid=5 or http://www.wsw.com/webcast/investin2/gabc/.German American Bancorp, Inc. is a financial services holding company based in Jasper, Indiana. The Company's Common Stock is traded on NASDAQ's Global Select Market System under the symbol GABC. The principal subsidiary of German American Bancorp, Inc. is its banking subsidiary, German American Bancorp, which operates through 30 banking offices in the twelve contiguous Southern Indiana counties of Daviess, Dubois, Gibson, Knox, Lawrence, Martin, Monroe, Perry, Pike, Spencer, Warrick and Vanderburgh. German American Bancorp also owns a trust, brokerage and financial planning subsidiary, as well as, a full line property and casualty insurance agency.
CONTACT: German American Bancorp, Inc. Mark A Schroeder, Chairman/CEO Bradley M. Rust, Executive Vice President/CFO (812) 482-1314
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV