BOSTON ( TheStreet) -- The S&P 500 Index has rallied 5% in September as improving economic data reassured investors. The long fixed-income, short-stocks trade appears to be unwinding. Individual investors that need equity exposure should consider the following 10 stocks; they get the highest aggregate ratings from analysts and are expected to make big gains in the weeks ahead. They are ordered by sentiment, from bullish to most bullish.
10. G-III Apparel (GIII) designs outerwear and sportswear apparel. G-III swung to a fiscal second-quarter profit of $3 million, or 16 cents a share, as revenue grew 39%. The operating margin turned positive. G-III's stock trades at a trailing earnings multiple of 12, a forward earnings multiple of 10 and a book value multiple of 2.4 -- 36%, 39% and 32% discounts to peer averages. Its PEG ratio, a measure of value relative to predicted long-run growth, is 0.3, signaling a 70% discount to fair value. Piper Jaffray (PJC) expects the stock to gain 34%, to $40.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV