iShares Barclays 20+ Year Treasury Bond Fund (TLT) -1.1%
Long-term government bonds are taking a breather today as investors digest this morning jobs report. TLT has erased a good portion of the gains it had seen during its August run up.
Meanwhile, ProShares UltraShort 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF (TBT) has staged an impressive recovery, erasing a good portion of last month's losses.
All prices as of 2:15 PM EST-- Written by Don Dion in Williamstown, Mass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV