With growing populations and impressive growth pictures, China and India have been attractive investment destinations for those seeking exposure to nations which will be movers and shakers within the economic and political realm in the coming years.
FNI takes a unique approach to playing these two growth engines, combining the most liquid Chinese and Indian firms under one roof.Recently, FNI has performed well, moving up in both our short- and long- term momentum rankings. Investors looking for a simple way to gain exposure to some of the most popular emerging markets may want to put FNI on their radar. For more on ETFs to play China and India be sure to check out my article from last week.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV