The Law Office Of Abe Shainberg Announces An Investigation Into The Possible Breaches Of Fiduciary Duty By The Board Of Burger King Holdings, Inc. In Connection With The Sale Of The Company To 3G Capital - BKC
The Law Office of Abe Shainberg is investigating the Board of Directors of Burger King Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: BKC) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with their attempt to sell the Company to 3G Capital in a going-private transaction. Under the terms of the deal, Burger King shareholders will receive $24.00 in cash per share of common stock for a total transaction value of approximately $3.3 billion.
The investigation concerns whether the Burger King Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to Burger King stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether 3G is underpaying for Burger King shares. For the quarter ending June 30, 2010, Burger King reported total revenue of $623 million and net income of $49 million as compared to total revenue and net income of $596.90 million and $41 million, respectively, for the prior quarter.
If you own common stock in Burger King and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Abe Shainberg, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 425-7286, or visit http://www.ashainberglaw.com/burger-king-holdings-bkc.html.
Mr. Shainberg has expertise in prosecuting investor securities
litigation, is a certified and registered arbitrator and mediator
involving financial matters, and represents investors in various matters
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV