Photo Release -- Pizza Inn Veteran Bob Singh Signs Area Development Agreement For Another 20 Years
THE COLONY, Texas, Sept. 2, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pizza Inn, Inc. (Nasdaq:PZZI) today announced that veteran franchisee and Mississippi area developer Bob Singh, of Greenwood, Miss., who has been with the system for more than 30 years, has signed a new Area Development Agreement, committing to another 20 years. The new agreement calls for additional locations to be developed and was secured by a development fee.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7948
"It's the ultimate endorsement for Pizza Inn that a leader like Bob, who could easily retire, wants to continue growing his success and the success of our franchise network," said Charlie Morrison, President and CEO of Pizza Inn.Singh, 56, who immigrated to the United States at the age of 21, quickly found a home in food service, where he went from flipping burgers to opening restaurants. He opened his first Pizza Inn in 1979. Today he owns 5 Mississippi Pizza Inn locations in Collins, Greenwood, Grenada, Monticello and Hattiesburg and 1 Louisiana location in Franklinton, in addition to a portfolio of other franchise brands. And he isn't done growing. An expert of franchising success, Singh has been a leader with Pizza Inn, serving on the Pizza Inn Advertising Board since 1988. He became Pizza Inn's area developer for all of Mississippi and Franklinton, Louisiana, 20 years ago. Now, with 18 restaurants in the region under his watch, he has big ambitions for more. "The Pizza Inn restaurant of today is incredibly exciting, and I've been around long enough to know a great opportunity," Singh said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV