Seacoast Banking Corp. of Florida (SBCF) of Stuart closed at $1.19 Wednesday, down 27% year-to-date.
The company posted a second-quarter net loss to common shareholders of $14.7 million or 25 cents a share, following a first-quarter net loss of $2.5 million or 4 cents a share and a loss of $63 million a year earlier, or $3.35 a share, when the company recorded a non-cash $49.8 million goodwill impairment charge.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV