NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded Harry Winston Diamond Corp (HWD) to 'Hold' from 'Sell'. Net income at this $909 million market cap, diamond mining and retailing specialist rose to $16.5 million in the second quarter of 2010, ending July 31, from a loss of $24.5 million in the same quarter last year.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 14 additional U.S. common stocks for September 1, 2010. In total, eight stocks were downgraded and seven stocks have been upgraded by our stock model.
Revenue at Harry Winston Diamond Corp jumped by 62% to $154 million in the second quarter, from the same quarter one year earlier. Learn more about Harry Winston Diamond: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
Heading the other direction, being downgraded to 'Hold' from 'Buy', is Bridgford Foods Corp (BRID). The stock of this $114 million market capitalization, food producer & distributor, has lost a quarter of its value since late June. At SIFCO Industries, fiscal third quarter revenue was flat while the company report its first quarterly loss of $760 thousand since the first quarter of 2008. Learn more about Bridgford Foods: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, Fla.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV