Crown Crafts Infant Products Enters Partnership With Project Nursery
Please visit Babiesrus.com to find the nearest Babies"R"Us store and the time of its "Design with Style" event on September 18, 2010.
About Crown Crafts Infant Products, Inc.
Crown Crafts Infant Products, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Crown Crafts, Inc., designs, markets and distributes infant and toddler consumer products, including bedding, blankets and other nursery accessories. Its sister operating subsidiary is Hamco, Inc. in Louisiana, which designs, markets and distributes bibs, bath items and other accessories. The Company's products include licensed collections as well as exclusive private label programs for certain of its customers. The Company's website is www.nojo.com.
About Crown Crafts, Inc.Crown Crafts, Inc. designs, markets and distributes infant, toddler and juvenile consumer products, including crib and toddler bedding and blankets; nursery and bath accessories; reusable and disposable bibs and floor mats; burp cloths; room decor; and disposable placemats, toilet seat covers and changing mats through its operating subsidiaries Hamco, Inc. in Louisiana and Crown Crafts Infant Products, Inc. in California. Crown Crafts is America's largest producer of infant bedding, bibs and bath items. The Company's website is www.crowncrafts.com. About Project Nursery Founded in 2008 by moms and design enthusiasts Melisa Fluhr and Pamela Ginocchio, ProjectNursery.com is an online community dedicated to child-friendly design. Comprised of a blog featuring expert decorating and design advice, a user-generated photo gallery, and product recommendations, the website is a destination for parents who are seeking inspiration and practical guidance for the home, special events and more. SOURCE Crown Crafts Infant Products, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV