ParkerVision (PRKR) shares last closed above $1 on July 26, although before that it last finished above the $1 mark on July 6.
Company Profile: ParkerVision designs, develops and sells proprietary radio frequency technologies and products used in wireless communications products. The Jacksonville, Fla., company has 51 employees.
Closing Price: 68 cents (Sept. 1)Three-Month Stock Performance: -60% Received Nasdaq Notice: Aug. 18 Management's Expected Action: ParkerVision has until Feb. 14, 2011, to regain compliance with the minimum bid price requirement. The company said it "intends to actively monitor the bid price" and "will consider all available options to regain compliance with the Nasdaq minimum bid price requirement."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV