14 Penny Stocks Get Delisting Warning
Jacada (JCDA) has closed below the $1 mark every trading session since July 28, prompting the warning from the Nasdaq.
Company Profile: Jacada develops, markets and supports unified service desktop and process optimization solutions that simplify and automate customer service processes. Based in Israel, Jacada employs more than 130 people.
Closing Price: 87 cents (Sept. 1)Three-Month Stock Performance: -26.3% Received Nasdaq Notice: Aug. 11 Management's Expected Action: Jacada said in a regulatory filing it has until Feb. 7 to regain compliance. The company said it is "examining several potential courses of action aimed at supporting the company in regaining compliance with the requirements for continued listing." Income Statement: Jacada received the Nasdaq's warning letter on the same day it reported second-quarter financial results. The company posted a net loss of $1.7 million, or 10 cents a share, narrowing from a year-earlier net loss of $3.4 million, or 21 cents a share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV