14 Penny Stocks Get Delisting Warning
Genetic Technologies (GENE) is a thinly traded stock that hasn't closed above $1 since July 9. The stock has an average daily share volume over the past three months of less than 2,000.
Company Profile: Genetic Technologies is a biotechnology company focused on expanding its genetic testing and reproductive service businesses in Asia. Based in Australia, the company counts 65 people in its workforce.
Closing Price: 85 cents (Sept. 1)Three-Month Stock Performance: -24.6% Received Nasdaq Notice: Aug. 19 Management's Expected Action: Genetic Technologies has until Feb. 15 to regain compliance with the Nasdaq's bid price requirement. The company said it "fully expects to regain compliance within the cure period," although it did not offer any specific plans.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV