GameTech International (GMTC) shares last closed above $1 on June 21. Trading volume increased in the first few days of August shortly after the company named Bill Fasig chief executive officer, replacing Floyd "Bud" Glisson.
Company Profile: GameTech designs, develops and markets electronic bingo systems consisting of portable and fixed-based systems, and manufactures and sells video lottery terminals. GameTech is based in Reno, Nev., and has 190 employees.
Closing Price: 37.4 cents (Sept. 1)Three-Month Stock Performance: -76.7% Received Nasdaq Notice: Aug. 3 Management's Expected Action: GameTech said in a regulatory filing that is has until Jan. 31 to regain compliance with the minimum bid price requirement, adding it will "consider available options to resolve the minimum bid price deficiency. However, there can be no assurance that the company will be able to regain or maintain compliance with the minimum bid price rule or other listing criteria or that an appeal, if taken, would be successful."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV