14 Penny Stocks Get Delisting Warning
Delta Petroleum (DPTR) shares last closed at $1 on June 23. They've been below that ever since.
Company Profile: Delta Petroleum mainly engages in acquiring, exploring, developing and producing oil and gas properties. The company is based in Denver and has 79 employees.
Closing Price: 72 cents (Sept. 1)Three-Month Stock Performance: -35.7% Received Nasdaq Notice: Aug. 9 Management's Expected Action: In a regulatory filing, Delta Petroleum said it has until Feb. 7 to regain compliance with the minimum bid price requirement. Delta said it will monitor the bid price for its common stock and "will consider available options to resolve the deficiency and regain compliance with the Nasdaq minimum bid price requirement." Income Statement: Delta Petroleum's stock has fallen to 52-week lows after Delta in early August said it recorded a second-quarter net loss of 54 cents a share, which included a $96.1 million impairment charge.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV