NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Harte-Hanks (HHS) shares were up in midday trading Wednesday after the direct marketing and advertising firm announced its acquisition of Information Arts, a U.K.-based data and marketing services company. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Information Arts was founded in 2000 and has been working with Harte-Hanks since 2007. Its services include providing clients with data and analysis of the impact of marketing campaigns.
The company will remain under the leadership of CEO Simon Lawrence and managing director Gary Selby.
Harte-Hanks shares are up more than 3% to around $10.55.-- Written by Theresa McCabe in Boston.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Theresa McCabe. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to @TheresaMcCabe. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV