Goldfarb Branham Law Firm LLP Investigating Shareholder Claims Against American Physicians Group Board
Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating shareholder claims against the board of American Physicians Group (NASDAQ:AMPH) in connection with the recently proposed buyout to ProAssurance Corporation. The acquisition will cash out investors for $32.50 per share. If you are an AMPH shareholder, you are encouraged to contact the firm at 877-583-2855 or email@example.com to learn about your rights.
“Our investigation focuses on the price and process employed by the board when they agreed to sell American Physicians Group,” said securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley. “From a review of the analyst opinions, it appears that the mean target price was $31, with a high target of $35. Our proposed class action lawsuit seeks better value for the company as well as more information about this transaction disclosed to shareholders.”
Goldfarb Branham LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders in unfair buyouts nationwide. The Texas-based securities firm provides nimble, creative and effective counsel at all stages of litigation. If you have information or concerns about this transaction, contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at the contact numbers listed below.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV