Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Initiates An Investigation Into The Possible Breaches Of Fiduciary Duty By The Board Of American Physicians Service Group Inc. In Connection With Sale To ProAssurance Corporation - AMPH
Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of American Physicians Service Group Inc. (“AMPH” or the “Company”) (NasdaqCM: AMPH) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with their attempt to sell the Company to ProAssurance Corporation ("ProAssurance") (NYSE: PRA). Under the terms of the transaction, AMPH shareholders will receive $32.50 in cash for each AMPH share of common stock they own for a total transaction value of approximately $220 million.
The investigation concerns whether the AMPH Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to AMPH stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether ProAssurance is underpaying for AMPH shares, thus unlawfully harming AMPH stockholders. In particular, at least one analyst set a price target for AMPH stock at $35.00 per share.
If you own common stock in AMPH and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 363-7500 or visit http://www.zlk.com/american-physicians-amph.html.
Levi & Korsinsky has expertise in prosecuting investor securities litigation and extensive experience in actions involving financial fraud and represents investors throughout the nation, concentrating its practice in securities and shareholder litigation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV