MEMSIC To Present At Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference
MEMSIC, Inc. (NasdaqGM: MEMS), a leading MEMS sensing solution provider, today announced that Chairman, President and CEO Dr. Yang Zhao will present at the Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference that will take place in New York City on September 13 - 15, 2010.
MEMSIC’s presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, September 14 at 7:55 AM ET at the New York Palace Hotel. A live webcast, as well as a replay, will be available in the Investor Relations section of the company’s website at http://investor.memsic.com/events.cfm as well as through the following link: http://www.wsw.com/webcast/rrshq18/mems.
MEMSIC will also meet one-on-one with institutional investors on September 14, 2010. To obtain additional information about MEMSIC’s participation in the conference, please contact Lippert/Heilshorn & Associates.
About MEMSIC, Inc.MEMSIC Inc., headquartered in Andover, Massachusetts, provides advanced semiconductor sensor and system solutions based on integrated micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) technology and mixed signal circuit design. MEMSIC's unique and proprietary approach combines leading edge sensor technologies, such as magnetic sensors and accelerometers, with mixed signal processing circuitry to produce reliable, high quality, cost effective solutions for automotive, consumer and industrial markets. The company shares are listed on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange (NASDAQ GM: MEMS).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV