Voltaire To Present At The Annual Rodman & Renshaw Global Investment Conference In New York
Voltaire Ltd. (NASDAQ: VOLT), a leading provider of scale-out data center fabrics, today announced that its Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board, Ronnie Kenneth, and its Chief Financial Officer, Mr. Josh Siegel, will present at the Annual Rodman & Renshaw Global Investment Conference.
The Annual Rodman & Renshaw Global Investment Conference is taking place at the New York Palace Hotel in New York. Voltaire is scheduled to present in the Louis Salon at 9:35am Eastern Time on Monday, September 13, 2010. The presentation will be simultaneously webcast from a link on Voltaire’s investor relations website: http://ir.voltaire.com .
There will also be an opportunity for investors to meet one-on-one with management. Interested investors should contact the Investor Relations team at Voltaire or the conference organizers at Rodman and Renshaw.
About VoltaireVoltaire (NASDAQ: VOLT) is a leading provider of scale-out computing fabrics for data centers, high performance computing and cloud environments. Voltaire’s family of server and storage fabric switches and advanced management software improve performance of mission-critical applications, increase efficiency and reduce costs through infrastructure consolidation and lower power consumption. Used by more than 30 percent of the Fortune 100 and other premier organizations across many industries, including many of the TOP500 supercomputers, Voltaire products are included in server and blade offerings from Bull, HP, IBM, NEC, SGI and Sun. Founded in 1997, Voltaire is headquartered in Ra’anana, Israel and Chelmsford, Massachusetts. More information is available at www.voltaire.com or by calling 1-800-865-8247.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV