Innotrac Updates Status Of Trading Restriction And Receivership For IPOF Fund
ATLANTA, Aug. 31 /PRNewswire/ -- Innotrac Corporation (Nasdaq: INOC) today updated its previous announcement regarding the restriction placed on the trading of Company stock in the IPOF Fund, L.P. administered by the receiver appointed by the United States District Court in Cleveland, Ohio. The Court has extended the period during which financial institutions holding Company stock owned by the IPOF Fund, Mr. Dadante or Dadante-related entities are restricted from trading any of these shares as defined in the Court's prior orders until December 1, 2010.
CONTACT: George Hare, Chief Financial Officer
Innotrac Corporation 678-584-4020
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV